Sunday, April 11, 2010

Maybe, if you 've been looking at my list on the left, you've noticed a lot of "glass jars" and "mason jars"? And, maybe, you have thought that's a little weird. This girl eats a lot of pickles and mayo. No, I'm not just finishing my condiments and including them in my list.

I'm a crafter. I knit, scrapbook, paint, sew, and whatever else in my free time. I have (what used to be the dining room) a studio devoted to all things craft. And I liked, PAST TENSE, to keep everything in clear jars. Separate. For example, I had one jar for black buttons, one for blue, one for green. Very serial killer-like.

Along with the purging of a lot of this, I'm combining everything and getting rid of the hundreds of jars. Giving me a nice, clean look in my studio which makes me very happy.

Today's lot was more clothes, a few cds and dvds, and 46, yes, 46 magazines.

Today's total: 29.4 lbs.

1 comment:

  1. hi thank you for comment on my blog.
    the strips of paper aren't masking tape, they are only paper cut in strips!!!

    ReplyDelete