Wednesday, July 21, 2010

on magazines


Everyday I'm purging more and more magazines. Removed another 15 today. You don't realize how much magazines can add to your overall weight. Going through them now, I wonder, why did I keep these? 5 years down the line, these fashion / interior / craft trends are no longer valid. They aren't topical forever.

I have such a love / hate relationship with purging. I am enjoying the visualization of clean shelves and streamlined interiors in my future. But there are some things that I have a hard time letting go of. Especially if I am not sure if the thing I'm trying to get rid of is going to come back to haunt me.

We have people looking at our couches, so those will be gone soon. We got rid of another computer (Another one!?! Yes, another one)

33.2 lbs today

No comments:

Post a Comment